As a large amount of engineering plastics, nylon is widely used in machinery, automobiles, electrical appliances, textile equipment, chemical equipment, aviation, metallurgy and other fields. It has become an indispensable structural material in various industries, and its main features are as follows:
1. Excellent mechanical properties. Nylon has high mechanical strength and good toughness.
2. Good self-lubricating and friction resistance. Nylon has good self-lubricity and low friction coefficient, so it has a long service life as a transmission component.
3. Excellent heat resistance. Highly crystalline nylon such as nylon 46 has a high heat distortion temperature and can be used for a long time at 150°C. After PA66 is reinforced with glass fiber, its heat distortion temperature reaches 250℃ or more.
4. Excellent electrical insulation properties. Nylon has high volume resistance and high breakdown voltage resistance, making it an excellent electrical and electrical insulation material.
5. Excellent weather resistance.
6. Water absorption. Nylon has high water absorption, saturated water can reach more than 3%. Affect the dimensional stability of the parts to a certain extent.
The addition of HyMax® 213 can significantly improve the hydrolysis resistance of PA66. With the increase in the amount of addition, the mechanical properties of PA66 are significantly improved:
We will contact you within 1 working day, please pay attention to the email with the suffix “@langyitech.com”.